segunda-feira, outubro 29, 2007

"That day, That day,
What a marvelous mess
This is all that I can do
I'm done to be me
Sad, scared, small, alone, beautiful
It's supposed to be like this
I accept everything
It's supposed to be like this"
(Nathalia Imbruglia - That day)
XxXX
that day, its was just so important to see you
so important to remember everything
to take our time, to kiss you softly
it was just so important to make you happy
(as every day)
i was feeding myself of those smiles
this monster inside me would stare ate you the entire night
so that day was just so important
it took me a while,to gain the strenght
i kept telling myself
"if you take too long, he'll be gone"
so, there i was, standing at your door in silence, trying to convince myself that i wanted to leave you. weel, i did'nt (i don't) but that's just not my decision.
"Breathe in for luck, breathe in so deep This air is blessed, you share with me" *

Um comentário:

descolonizado disse...

aren't you in love, are you?